you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Tuesday, 13 February 2007, 2/13/2007 06:10:00 pm
HAPPY HAPPY LALA LAND


Hahahahah don't know y but i feel sooo happy today~~~
LalalalalalhahahalalaallalalalA
Mika soooo kind 2day she lend me her apron 4 the 2 whole d&t period cos like i 4got my apron and i like can't work without the apron annnnnnddddd im like 2nd last to finish the stupid candy tray~~~~Then she just like lend me i thought she was joking cos nobody wants to lend me but she is soooo serious OMG~THANKS MIKA I LOVE U AS A FREN~~~ MIKA is like sooooo KIND~~Pat claims that she is sad today but she looked sooo cheerful~~~hahahaharz guess you'll never know hahahaharz~~~ Cheerup pattie~~~ OMG Chace Crawford and Reid from the covenant is soooo cute~~~ AND DEAN FROM SUPERNATURAL IS LIKE SOOO HANDSOME~HAHAHAH~ I WANT KATIE MCALISTER'S NEW BOOK CALLED THE LAST OF THE RED HOT VAMPIRES SOOOOO NICE ARGH~~~~BUT I DUN THINK OUT YET~SOOO SAD~~~

Labels: