|
you stole my heart♥
| |
|
Profile
Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, 14 February 2007, 2/14/2007 08:51:00 pm
![]() So HAPPY 4 NO REASON IN PARTICULAR~~HAHAH SAD 2MORO GOT TEST SCI N D N T I STILL HAVENT STUDY YET~Really sad cos like every1 is going back to like OLN on Fri except me cos like i got St John's sooooo sad hiaz at least got Shi ke and Mika(Mika not confirmed yet).......Looking forward to seeing CAM again and also the funny Ms Wan hahahahaha Hey patty good luck 4 ur volleyball hope u get in if it is ur dream~~~ MAN~I WAS LIKE WATCHING TRANSYLVANIA VIDEO YESTERDAY AND I LAUGHD NON-STOP AND STARTED TALKING TO MYSELF(MY MUM THINK I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND ON THE PHONE) I ASKED HER IF SHE HEARED OR NOT THEN SHE SAID YES~AND I WAS LIKE GOOD COS IM CRAZY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK AT LEAST I REMEBERED THAT 2 DAY GO SCHOOL LATE HAHAHAHAH Sad 2 moro got recess hip Oh Yeah speaking of Recess 2 day recess they were doing something in the courtyard and the metals were positioned in such a way that they look like a train track and stupid patt~ was suppose 2 do her entertainment 2day but she dun wan then she said"i think they put those track 4 me 2 act like dougie in transylvania" And i was like Laughin n Laughing hahaha~~~~~Valentines day 2day special and memorable 1 cos 1st time ppl gave me cards and stuff~~~~~~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE ESPICIALLY TO PAT N MIKA N SHI KE N OF COURSE AMELIA~~~~ |