you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Thursday, 1 March 2007, 3/01/2007 09:04:00 pm
HAPPILY SADLYHAPPY


TODAY is such a sick sick day early in the morning rained n i walked ta school then sooo wet then i come home rain also then wet again~~ Ahhhhhh~~ Really my life suck royally so do i! ok anywayz my dad came home saw me doing homework n surfing the net at the same time then he was like "Don't play com n do ur homework 2gether~"(Or something like that) Anyways i replied "IM NOT PLAYING THE COM~" Ten he was like "I did'nt say u playing the com i just say don't do both together~" then i walked to my parent's room to do the homework then i walked past my dad n heared him say "I DON'T WANT U FAILING ANY SUBJECT AGAIN" Then i was like WTH(What the Heck) so i just do my homework behind closed doors hehe~~ :( ok well ms Teh treated us chocolate today n splitter n Boon ting kept making me laugh n splitter snorted~~ Ok i was like doing my art work carefully then ms Teh was like SAYING "I like her style she concentrates." To boon ting right behind mee~~ Then boon ting started laughing n i started laughing cos boon ting has the weirdest laugh EVER~~ Then Ms Teh was like " U c u made her lose concentration." I was still like laughing away...... ART LESSON 2DAY WAS THE 1ST ART LESSON I LAUGH SOOOO MUCH~~OK SOOOO 2MORO HAS MATH~~##*_* LALALALA Then my MATH 1B book they sell meee the spoiled 1 STUPID PPL OUTSIDE THE BOOK PUT 1B INSIDE CONTENTZ ALL 1A~~ Then i sooo dumb never exchange go n buy a new 1~~ARGH~~~SICK~~(hope mee aunt get well soon frm her op~)

hahah was bored soo wrote something 4 u ppl :

LOOK INTO MY EYES
DON'T TELL ME ALL THOSE LIES:
THAT OUR LOVE IS GONNA DIE
THEN TELL ME GOODBYE
bb peeps!
CYA SOON
LOVE,
MEE

Labels: