you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Monday, 5 March 2007, 3/05/2007 10:16:00 pm
LALALAND


Life was sooooo goood yesterday~~Today like sooo stressed~~ Need do lots of stuff n also the blog thing vanessa dosent give a f*** thats what she said well ok everything i do~ Night at the museum rocks~lala~~Watched that yesterday~~
I'm sooo depressed this few day for no reason larz hiaz ok wadeva~~~I have discovered that i like counselling people(Strange but true) ok anyway i just fell happy that i can help them~~~ Ok lala wadeva bb peeps(nida run 4 3 straight days*sianz n sucky*man)
lalala BB SWEET DREAMS PPL~

Labels: