you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Monday, 19 March 2007, 3/19/2007 10:15:00 pm
SJAB AIN'T THAT BAD

2day was FUN FUN FUN~ YEAH~~~ 2MORO HAVE RUNNING :( BOO~~ OK SOOOO SJAB 2day was damn fun 2bad melissa was'nt there but it was fun anyways~~~We learned the kekenan n kekeri n duno wad pusing hahah can't rmb all lars ok sooo hear the seniors say camp instructors damn scary and like when the scold u ' u can't cry or they will scold u more~and ur bath time depends on ur performance in camp argh~~~ Ok sjab ain't that bad it actually rox except the pinning up ur hair no watch n earring part hehe lost an earring taday sad lars~~~LALALALALA actually i typing n doing D N T now really sux lar my math test tomorrow sure fail wan~~~~ Then 2day in Geography "Boon ka" was like staring dreamily at mr tan although he is 2 or 3 floors up haha sad Mika still owe me my cd~~ I LOVE "GIRLFRIEND" THE SONG HAHAHA PPL BOW DOWN TO ME COS IF NOT FOR MEE U WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THE SONG N WITHOUT MIKA I WOULD'NT HAVE KNOWN THE SONG OK SOOOOO I THINK AVRIL'S FAV WORDS ARE "MOTHER F***ER" LALALALA SO BB PPL NO CLENING UP BLOG 2DAY AND ANY1 IN BLUE YELLOW TEAM CAN LEND ME HOUSE T-SHIRT 4 MY CAMP PROMISE I WILL RETURN U PLS PLS PLS~~~~

Labels: