you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Tuesday, 20 March 2007, 3/20/2007 09:48:00 pm
SJAB CAMP MEEE IS SCARED~~ MAMA I WANT U~~

LALALA 2day charecter development(C.D.) LESSON was fun at 1st cos we gotta scribble rubbish well not really rubbish is more of unhapppiness lar~ok sooo like i was saying it was fun but then the math part sucked~~ Oh yeah patty send me all the 3 songs thank u patty~~~~Soooooo now of days more with Rachel n melissa(Egg yoke/splitter) lalala sooo Farenheit(OR DUNO HOW TA SPELL/FEI LUN HAI) is the "IN" band now~ yups Oh and the "IN" thing in eng is duno wat the hell is the "IN" thing~~~lalahaha~~ Ok joynessness cos 2moro no eng woot~~ lalala joy to the world~~OK i really dun feel like going SJAB camp~~~ Im having the cold feet now~ ok soooo Math test im comfirm gonna FAIL thats y i had tears in GEOG which was true only that no 1 bothered to c meeee~ I really dun wanna let down my parents being the only child n all~~~ I wanna pass my math i dun ask 4 more just pass 4 now n my parents will be happy which after tgey will say :"Work harder to get higher"~~~ LIKE WADEVA OKOKOKOKOKOK SAD LARS COS EGG YOKE GAL GOING GG NOT SJAB N THAT IS SOOOO SAD IM SOOOOO SAD I MISS HER~~BOOHUHU~~~ JOYCE IS JOINING BUT I STILL WANT MELISSA~~~~~~~

JUST FOUND OUT THE BOOK WICKED DEEDS ON A WINTER'S NIGHT BY KRESLEY COLE IS GONNA COME OUT IN NOVEMBER 2007 WHICH MEANS AROUND DECEMBER IN SINGAPORE~~~~ I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG~~~ARGH ITS LIKE 4EVER~~