you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Sunday, 20 May 2007, 5/20/2007 04:32:00 pm
Going out~~~

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Yesterday DAMN fun me Mika Rachel c n Melissa M went out to plaza sing. with Nicole n her bro hehehehe Watched Spiderman 3 then Nicole n bro went home MIKA MELISSA RACHEL N MUAH WENT ARCADE N SWENSEN THEN RACHEL ACCIDENTLY SPILLED WATER LUCKILY MEL N MIKA MOVED FAST HAHAHAHA THEN WE WENT HOME V. LATE~~~ I bluff Mika n she believed twice hahahah I KNOW IM SOOO BAD HEHEHEHE Hope have more outings like this with them~~Now im sooo bored at home nothing to do~~~hahaha ok Hope my days will be happy BB