|
you stole my heart♥
| |
|
Profile
Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, 12 December 2009, 12/12/2009 11:52:00 pm
full of it.
Hellooooooooooos (: hahahs im back. Soooo like nothing mch to post about. Slacked with marcus tday MANAGED TO GET SOME CHEM DONE. LIKE FINALLY still got loads of hwk F**K man. Argh. Nxt year is O levels. That stupid line constantly ringing in my brain. argh.. Seriously manzxc I wan it to all be over soon. Go SAJC and have a peaceful life. sighs.. DARREN is my new SISTERRR lols yes SISTER. :D He or rather SHE is kinda troubled. HAHAHAHHA. And no I only find DJ cute. -.- no crush no nothing~ :D CHEERUP DARRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~ :DYour kiss was the ultimate,Kill me in a record shop now Labels: Piles of it. |