you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Friday, 19 March 2010, 3/19/2010 10:21:00 pm
roaming around.

i guess nobody's reading my blog looking at the tagboard only like some people sometime somewhere.

You know that I could use somebody.
Someone like you.

I guess It occured to me today that the love we always call love in our teenage's years is not LOVE its just a strong liking.. Just like me and alvin. Yes he lied to his audi friend or at least thats what she said.Cos the story he told her and the story i told her according to her is diff.

Whatever. Everything comes to an end. Guys can be such jerks but yet why do we often find ourself in this situations where they

I cnt eat la I tried its just like everytym i tried i puke. Gosh whats wrong with me its not like I knw him for so long, I just knw he is the right one cos he has most of my interest, Esp music even thought not the same genre.It hard to find those kinda guys now of days.

Well, He made it clear alrd. I don't needa be slapped twice in the face to realise, He TOLD me cb la break la.

Im just hoping this crush will go away soon and I can go back to my normal life and forget i ever had anything to do with him but its hard.

Maybe 2 days later i'll get my ans, but im betting he will either say No or don't reply.So better not get my hopesup.

Everyone's asking me to move on. idk if I can.

so heres a song for me:

I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see.
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
And all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers undercover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice
Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me
Somebody
(Go and let it out)
Someone like you
Somebody
Someone like you
Somebody
Someone like you
Somebody
I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see



The pain of everything