you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Friday, 19 March 2010, 3/19/2010 11:28:00 am
somewhere

I think the answer's obvious

I think its over.

silly boy didnt reply my msg or calls. Well I guess thats it. His ans is loud and clear no need for explainations.

Seriously whats wrong with guys.

Have a sudden thought of being a lesbian. Maybe I will shave off my hair afte O's at least I won't get hurt anymore.

Somewhere someone misses you. I sw that sometime back. Yeah right. Like anyone does. I only knw it always ends up beinf me missing a person and getting a broken heart so where's my fairy tale ending?

Labels: