you stole my heart♥
Profile

PhotobucketVanesiahates

Im vanesia♥ I hate you,yes you,Im 16. & im nobody's .wanna spam? Then leave your name.13JanIsMyDay

Tag



ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Kw baby
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Thursday, 18 March 2010, 3/18/2010 10:37:00 pm
take me down

today dint go planned. No movie. watched bee play pool.
Im sorry I doubted you. Idk what we are anymore, Silly boy you know I love you. But sometimes I cant read your mind and Idk whats going on in there.How I wish I could
When you told me about her I admit i was jealous im sorry, I was hopeing you would chase after me and hold my hand and ask me to stay as I walked off but you dint. You told me
you needed time, well it hurt me a lot.

Today:
met up with bee. he is super shy and cute. Had a fight.walked off.(Shldnt have done that)Cried for 30mins at marina alone before sherlyn mei told me to go meet her. She tried to cheer me up but really dint work. The icecream helped abit but my heart still hurts. Bee finally pickedup and told me to not doubt him anymore. But he dint ans my qn on what are we. are we still tgt? Bee I dint knw you about your audi cpl cos you dint tell me i guess if u love her cos she is chio I cant stop you but I guess again that if you loved her why did u wanna be with me? Maybe Im thinking too much.. seriously waiting for something to happen.

Cant eat dinner at all felt like throwingup, I dint knw crying makes me so vommitty.

Bought 2 dresses.

Silly Boy I Miss you

Labels: